The beach is my favorite place in the world. So much so, we’ve made it a point to always live nearby the ocean. And when that wasn’t possible, we always felt a bit landlocked and unsettled…until we were back living on the beach again. We know we aren’t the only ones and the beach’s magic inspires more than just a way of life, it is way popular with people throwing parties regardless of their geographic location. This inspirational beach party I recently created for Celebrations.com is perfect for beach bridal sowers, beach baby showers, or just a plain old get your girlfriends together and have a beach party party.
Elements of this beach party/beach shower I love:
- The beach location (of course!)
- The aqua painted thrift-store vanity
- Awesome sandcastle pops by the talented Tikkido.com
- Paper parasols that cleverly shaded the dessert table
- Starfish place settings
- Touches of nature with sea shells, raffia and burlap
So many lovelies on the dessert table! You can find tutorials on how to make a few of the things you see on the tables on Celebrations.com:
Need a few more tips on planning for a beach bash? There’s also a list of things to think about when you’re throwing a beach party on Celebrations.com I wrote…after a decade of throwing beach parties myself I’ve learned a thing or two!
The printables seen in this shoot can be found in our shop, Frog Prince Occasions, here.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Art Deco Table Numbers Using the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool
- Easy Luau Party Ideas and Tiki Bar Set Up
- Watercolor Fishing Baby Shower
- Jungle Safari Birthday Party Ideas
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Easy 30 Minute King Cake Recipe for Mardi Gras