It’s Easter week, Moms. I don’t know about you, but I just this morning thought about if I am going to send in an Easter treat for the kids’ classes. That’s “if.” IF that happens, my kids will be taking with them an Easter class favor that is something simple…easy to bake, easy to assemble, and hopefully not too terrible for their tummies.
As fate would have it, one of my long-time clients buzzed me up and asked for a “bunny tails” cello bag topper that she could pop some powdered sugar donut holes into. It turned up so darn cute, I think everyone needs to have some “bunny tails” for their Easter parties! You can get the free printables for these on the next page.
When I was trying out the toppers, I made a few bags with powdered sugar donut holes, but these bags are wildly versatile and there are tons more things you can use other than donut holes, which makes them all the easier to put together. Up next are a few of the crazy things we put in our bunny tail bags. But don’t feel stuck to this list, when you’re making this Easter class favor, you can put just about anything in them!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Among Us Valentine Free Printables
- Holiday Cheer Christmas Dinner Party Inspiration
- Older Kid Easter Egg Hunt Ideas at Home
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Cookie Exchange Packaging Ideas
- How to Make Paper Poinsettias