Many many parents are on the hunt for Non-Candy Classroom Valentines to try to avoid food allergies so everyone can be included in Valentine’s Day celebrations. I say yay for these parents! Makes it so so much more fun when everyone can be part of the party.
For some serious cuteness that the kids are going to eat up on Valentine’s Day, you’re going to want to grab yourself a few ninjas and make these totally fun classroom Valentines. So so easy to put together, and if your kids are old enough, they may even want to do it themselves!
Ninja Valentine Materials:
- White cardstock
- Ninja Free Printable Classroom Valentine file (download it here)
- Bendable Ninjas (buy them here)
- Baker’s twine (buy it here)
To assemble, print the free printable Valentine file onto the white card stock. It’ll print four per page if you need to know for planning! Cut the cards out, and have your kids sign their cards before you tie on the ninjas (it’s just easier this way.) My kids used the backs of the ninja cards for their to’s and from’s.
To tie the ninja on, take a hole puncher and punch a hole in the middle of the card on either side. Cut a short section of baker’s twine an weave it into the card in through the front to the back out to the front again.
Place your fun little ninja guy in the center of the card and tie him to the Valentine card with the baker’s twine. SO Simple.
While I do love these ninjas (and so do my kids), there are tons of things you can use to put together some non-candy classroom Valentines. Oriental Trading is a great place to start looking for a few ideas!
Oriental Trading provided me with the ninjas in this post because I thought they were awesome. There are also affiliate links in this post–they cost you nothing to click, but help me keep the lights on and providing free content!
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- DIY Upcycled Serving Trays
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- Older Kid Easter Egg Hunt Ideas at Home
- Mario Brothers – How to make a Bob-omb DIY
- Creative Christmas Card Photo Tips
- You’ve Been Booed! Free Printables to Delight Your Friends
- Graduation Party Ideas, Inspiration, and Free Printables!