Every Tuesday for almost two months now, we have been partying with the Party Time Linky. Thank you to everyone who has joined the fun by posting a party idea, party game or party recipe! Thank you also, to everyone who has visited all the great parties linked up each week! You all really know how to party. Keep it up!!
Last week, almost 30 parties were linked up! WOW!!! There were tons of great inspirations and ideas!
The most visited link was the DIY Ombre Paper Heart Garland by Sweetly Chic Event. This is a simple yet beautiful party decoration idea!
Another popular party last week was the Sailing Away with Mickey Party by Michelle’s Party Plan-it. This birthday party has lots of thoughtful details, complete with sailor hats and paper boats.
Make sure to check out this Vintage Wedding Inspiration by Princesses and Tiaras. It has vintage touches combined with a modern day twist, which makes for an elegant celebration.
The Party Time Linky starts again today, so make sure and submit your party ideas, inspirations, themes, recipes and games! Oh, and don’t forget to check back throughout the week to see what everyone else has linked up.
The Party Time Linky is co-hosted by this amazing group of ladies. Please make sure to check out their sites, too!
- How to Make a DIY Viking Ship Centerpiece – How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- Space Party Activities
- How to Make a Fringed Banner
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Easy Pokemon Party Games and Pokemon Party Activities
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep at Your Daughter’s First Slumber Party
- Motorcycle Birthday Party – A Boy’s Birthday Biker Rally!