I have quite a few customers that I’m always thrilled to hear from, and Maggie is always one of them! She wanted to do a vintage-inspired circus party for her son’s 2nd birthday, and we were able to provide her with a few printables to help the party along. The beautiful photos are by Anna Pociask Photography.
Maggie has such great style! And I love the way our banner looks on that big yellow backdrop with the pops of red and aqua. This set is available in the shop.
- DIY Blaze and the Monster Machines Birthday Party Ideas
- Space Party Activities
- How to Make a Fringed Banner
- How to make a Mario Brothers Boo Ghost DIY
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Emoji Party Ideas to DIY
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party – Part I
- Real Parties: A Purple Graduation/Birthday Party