This spectacular Elmo party for one tiny Elmo love comes from a very fabulous client of mine, Cecelia all the way from down under. She had a vision for her Elmo party, and it was so much fun helping her make it a very unique character party. Cecelia amazingly handcrafted most of what you see here, including the desserts. I understand she might start taking on clients soon for those of you there on the other side of the world! Thanks for sending in your pictures, Cecelia!
Such an incredible amount of detail work went into this dessert table–from oreo truffles shaped like Elmo to the beautifully done candy skewers and macarons in perfect matching shades of red and aqua.
I just love how creative Cecelia was with all the printables –she used scrapbook paper to make pinwheels and the tops of the invitations to make these darling Bloombox centerpieces
Even the beverages got a little party love!
Happy 2nd birthday, Jake, and congrats on a wonderful job, Cecelia!!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Easy Luau Party Ideas and Tiki Bar Set Up
- Iced Coffee Bar Party Ideas
- Mario Brothers Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep at Your Daughter’s First Slumber Party
- Easy 30 Minute King Cake Recipe for Mardi Gras