A few months ago, I had the pleasure of being invited to travel to New York City to attend the Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker Event. Basically it was a whole big day of learning about how to write for their magazine and website where I was able to meet all the editors of the magazine. All in all, pretty exciting!!
Even more exciting? I was asked to guest post on their Delish Dish page. I made casserole that is absolutely perfect for any pot luck parties or for family-pleasing weeknight meal! Click over here to see the post. And if you’re the super-cool reader, I know you are, maybe give it a pin so they’ll ask me back someday.
- Bourbon Banana Bread Recipe
- Top Halloween Ideas for Kids
- Taco Party Ideas with Family Style Steak Street Taco Recipe
- Best Banana Bread Recipe with Sour Milk
- Easy DIY Neighbor Gift: Chili Seasoning Kits
- Whiskey Caramel Sauce Recipe
- Zombie Party Ideas and Gruesome Recipes
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Philadelphia Cream Cheese