Our school’s teacher appreciation week is upon us, and it seems I’m inspired to come up with some fun things for my kids’ teachers this year. Really, these women who see my kids for the better parts of their days during the week are really amazing people, so showing a little gratitude is the least I can do. The school has come up with a send in a small item a day theme, with flowers, candy and fruit on their lists. For fruit, I picked apples then took it a step further. And made an apple teacher appreciation free printable tag.
For this cute little gift, I made a batch of the Brown Eyed Baker’s caramel sauce. You can see the recipe about halfway through the post here. There were a few berry baskets left in my stash from Christmas that were perfect for making a little gift-giving container. Into a large cellophane bag, I tucked the caramel sauce and an apple and tied it up with a bit of ribbon.
If you can’t lay hands on a berry basket, this gift is perfectly cute without it! Just your jar of caramel with an apple popped on top and you’ll be good.
If you miss teacher appreciation week, there is the end of the school year coming up as well–so still a very usable idea!
- 15 First Day of School Free Printable Signs
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day Favors for the Classroom
- Unicorn Free Printable Classroom Valentines
- Minecraft Trunk or Treat Ideas
- 75 Valentine’s Day Free Printable Ideas for the Best V-day Ever!
- Seed Packet Baby Shower Favor – Make it in 7 Minutes!
- A Latte Teacher Gift Idea for the First Day of School