This year, I was a little slow on the draw for teacher appreciation week. Mostly because I had bought these darling Lilly Pulitzer travel mugs (my son’s teachers are Lilly fanatics) and I wanted a clever tag to go with them. But the more I thought about it, it wasn’t clever I wanted, I just really wanted them to know that I was thankful for everything they did for my children. After all, they probably spend more time in direct contact with my kids per day than I do. I know there are tons of tags and teacher gift ideas out there that honestly make you (and me!) laugh, but this one fits any gift, and I’m happy to offer it to you as a free printable teacher appreciation gift tag. Just click that link there to download it.
You can pick up a coffee mug, traveler, or any other size or shape gift to attach it to for your teacher.
Punch a hole in the top and thread it with a ribbon if you like!
Our travelers were filled with Dove Chocolate. I had a bit left over from Mother’s Day! Grab a thoughtful gift, grab a teacher appreciation free printable tag, and get appreciating those educators who do so much for us.
- Holiday Cheer Christmas Dinner Party Inspiration
- Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day Favors for the Classroom
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Free Printable Bath Bomb Tags
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- Graduation Party Favor Free Printables, Tutorial and DIY
- Free Printable: Lunch Box Love Notes