We’ve got more tissue fringe, and WOW, some fantastic salsa party favors (I want to be invited to that party!) today on the Cinco de Mayo Party Hop.
Spice up your serve ware with DIY Fringe Party Cups by See Vanessa Craft.
Join Lindi at Love the Day to make some awesome Salsa Party Favors. How cute are those little hand-stiched chili peppers??
Teeny tiny pinatas make darling little card holders at place settings. See how to make them at Bright & Bold.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Mistakes to Avoid Using Cricut Infusible Ink Pens and Markers on T-shirts
- Let’s Get Lit Holiday T-Shirt Designs
- Astronaut Space Party Ideas
- DIY Snow Globe for Christmas with Krazy Glue
- Dr. Seuss Party Centerpieces – Craft Lightning
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party