Hola, mis amigos! I am glad you joined me today for a Summer Fiesta by Party Hop! It’s the perfect idea for a Cinco de Mayo party. The creative use of balloons flags, fringe party cups, papel picado paper backdrops and succulent centerpieces are just a few details that turn this party into a FIESTA. It makes me want to don a sombrero and sing La Bamba!
This party came together with the help of a talented group of crafters and bloggers, including Sara of Confetti Sunshine, who snapped all the pictures for this fiesta.
As a bonus, each day this week, we will take a look at all the little details that went into this party and include tutorials to help you create this fiesta yourself.
Join us tomorrow and every day this week, to view a few tutorials from this talented group of ladies.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY VSCO Girl Shoes with the Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Backyard Movie Party Ideas
- First Day of School Free Printable
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Children’s Ornament Making Party and Kid Christmas Crafts