When the holidays roll around, the one thing I look forward to most are the steaming hot mugs of hot chocolate I get to share with my loved ones. Sitting around chatting while we catch up over this cold weather treat is one of those things that makes for great memories!
As a little inspiration for Christmas, I designed a “haute” chocolate bar to enjoy. The best hot chocolate I’ve ever had, hot chocolate on a stick by The Ticket Kitchen, starred on the bar. These little cubes of chocolate get mixed into steaming milk and melt into pure nirvana in a cup. Not that this hot chocolate needed any help, but we offered some mix-ins for the cocoa, like salted caramel, dark and white chocolate and peppermint for a little different flavoring. Skewers of marshmallows and striped straws were ready to stir in all the yummy add-ins.
And if you remember Buck, well, he made an appearance as well!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- Art Deco Table Numbers Using the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool
- How to Draw Portraits from Photos with Cricut BrightPad
- Princess Bride T-Shirt free SVGs
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- 7 New Years Eve Party Ideas to Make with Cricut
- Jungle Safari Birthday Party Ideas