New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and along with it a bright shiny new year to celebrate! This collection was designed with a vintage inspired look meant to celebrate the past, and revel in all that is to come. All these items will soon be seen in a collaboration/party shoot with Southern Belle’s Charm; can’t wait to show off the results!
Done in a grey and cream color scheme, the items in this collection will match whatever palette you have planned…a splash of teal, hot pink, blue, yellow, black–the accompanying vivid hue is up to you, making these printables as hard working as they are flexible!
The invitation has a custom look that is easy to assemble, but sure to impress. The outside has a clock face with “2010.”
Upon opening, the top panel of 5×7 fold over invitation changes to “2011” and the bottom panel in gray invites guest to celebrate the old and revel in the new. The invitation comes with files to complete this upscale look – a “2010” 2-inch circle for the outside, instructions and measurements for the band and ribbon, and a customized file with the inside information.
The party set includes:
- Personalized wine bottle label
- Personalized champagne bottle label
- Water bottle tag, meant to be used with ribbon
- Tented labels (blank)
- Thank you circles
- Two (2) patterns of scrapbook paper
- Resolution card
- “Happy New Year” banner
Check out the Frog Prince Paperie shop to get your New Year’s party started!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- How to Make Tissue Paper Pineapple Pouf & Flamingo [Luau DIY]
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- Coffee and Cravings Baby Shower
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party Games