Last summer, I had the pleasure of meeting Tara of Three Little Bows while she was planning this wonderful “Down on the Farm” party for her daughter’s 1st birthday. I so enjoyed looking through her pictures after the party was over. The photos are so stunning – Tara used very simple elements (and one spectacular cake she made herself!) to create little vignettes.
Daisies in a mason jar are inexpensive party decor that really help to bring vibrance to the setting. I also love how she used some moving decorations in her party – the children – to help set atmosphere. Their matching bandana and cow print outfits are SO cute! Held at a real farm, complete with horses and hayrides, this party certainly made for a memorable day for family and friends. Thanks again to Tara for sharing the pictures!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- Easy DIY Sombrero Chip Platter for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- Paw Patrol Party Ideas for Moms in a Hurry
- American Girl Tea Party Ideas
- Coffee and Cravings Baby Shower
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party Games