Milk and cookie parties are one of those big party trends you see around–and around. It takes a fair amount of creativity and talent to make something that’s been “done” totally unique. Part of the reason this Farm Fresh Milk and Cookies party by my sweet client Diana is so totally fabulous is that is it is so fun and a fresh twist on tradition.
Such a sweet dessert table–the little chocolate chip studded cupcakes are so darling along side the milk and cookie fondant toppers!
The little chalkboard sticks as labels are so brilliant–it added a whole additional layer of that rustic feel to the party.
Mason jars and frappichino bottles tied with jute made perfect favor containers for the event. Diane filled them with malted milk balls and cookies for good measure.
SInce it was a “farm fresh” milk and cookie birthday, a petting farm showed up at their house for the kids as an activity. What lucky party guests!
Happy 2nd birthday, John, and congratulations Diane on a party well done!
Photos by Adam Pope Photography.
You can find the “Farm Fresh Birthday” printables in the shop.
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- Paw Patrol Party Ideas for Moms in a Hurry
- DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Ideas for the Best Birthday Ever!
- Space Party Activities
- Astronaut Space Party Ideas
- How to Make a Fringed Banner
- Easy Pokemon Party Games and Pokemon Party Activities
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party – Part I