It is officially baby shower season! Next to birthdays, showers are my favorite kind of parties to throw. And I was lucky enough to get some great pictures from Missy who had this firetruck set designed just for the baby shower she was holding! I love all the little details she was able to incorporate.
The spotted plates she found are so perfect for the party. And instead of buying pre-printed cups, she chose a solid color and used the 2 inch circles to make stickers to personalize them.
And I am a huge fan of wrapped vases! How perfect for a feminine touch to a boyish party. Thank you again, Missy, for sharing your photos!
You can find the printables seen here in the shop!
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- How to make an Iron Throne from Game of Thrones
- DIY Jigglypuff Pokemon Halloween Costume
- DIY Pikachu Costume for a Pokemon Halloween with Cricut
- End of the Year Teacher Gift Idea
- Mario Brothers Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!