It is officially baby shower season! Next to birthdays, showers are my favorite kind of parties to throw. And I was lucky enough to get some great pictures from Missy who had this firetruck set designed just for the baby shower she was holding! I love all the little details she was able to incorporate.
The spotted plates she found are so perfect for the party. And instead of buying pre-printed cups, she chose a solid color and used the 2 inch circles to make stickers to personalize them.
And I am a huge fan of wrapped vases! How perfect for a feminine touch to a boyish party. Thank you again, Missy, for sharing your photos!
You can find the printables seen here in the shop!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Patio on a Budget : Painted Rug
- DIY Valentines for Grandparents
- Personalized Christmas Pajamas with Cricut Explore Air 2
- Boo Your Neighbors Halloween Piñata from Recyclables
- First Day of School Free Printable Sign for Last Minute Moms
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In