If you’re throwing a Transformers birthday party, you’re probably going to want a Transformers party game or two! This headband craft will keep the kids busy for a bit, and they’ll love wearing the Transformer headbands around the party. If you have a Cricut machine, it’ll make creating them all the easier!
The kids can be the ones to make this little craft project, or you can pre-assemble them. But they’re a great party activity/Transformers decoration either way!
Assemble the transformer-shaped piece
Have an adult help tie them on!
Party perfect Transformer headbands! And I LOVE how easy the Cricut makes this project!!
See more Craft Lightning projects by clicking below!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Easy DIY Sombrero Chip Platter for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- How to Throw a Teen Movie Night, Princess Bride Style
- How to Put Cricut Vinyl on Wood with Your EasyPress 2
- Easy Mardi Gras Centerpiece
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- Motorcycle Birthday Party – A Boy’s Birthday Biker Rally!