Setting up photoshoots is hard work, so I always have to have a few quick and easy desserts for the display that pack some design punch and save time! And I have to say, these perfectly poisonous parfaits from the Bewitching Halloween Party are so embarrassingly easy to make, I almost feel silly sharing how they were made. Almost! You can see how to make the little witch hat toppers here.
Here are the ever-so-complicated ingredients:
The vanilla pudding you can make (time consuming) or buy in the premade little snack pack cups (easy and no clean-up.)
The process requires finesse, skill and patience. Well, not really. I think if you can operate a spoon, this is the crafty dessert for you.
Drop a few tiny spoonfuls of pudding into the glass. Drop in some of your orange non-pariels. More pudding, then some crushed up oreo–then repeat till your glass is full! For those of you keeping track, I used 2 pudding snack packs to make three parfaits in these shot glasses.
That fun veined look comes from the non-pariels soaking into the pudding, so make them a bit ahead of time…that is, at least an hour! Put in a demitasse spoon and you’ll be ready to serve these perfectly poisonous little parfaits to your unsuspecting guests.
- Bourbon Banana Bread Recipe
- Baby Yoda Valentines Ideas with Cricut
- Top Halloween Ideas for Kids
- Taco Party Ideas with Family Style Steak Street Taco Recipe
- Best Banana Bread Recipe with Sour Milk
- The Perfect Pecan Praline Recipe
- Bake Sale Recipe Winner: S’Mores Cupcakes
- Gingerbread House Tutorial and How-To…From a PRO!