{Free Printables} Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and is full of walks, runs, benefits and events all in pink for this important cause. My friend Vicki of Dessert Divas in Maine was starting to plan a dessert table for a breast cancer event when she asked me to develop some printables to use in her design. I was happy to help, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized there were probably MANY of you out there doing something to raise awareness about breast cancer this month and would benefit from having these printables as well!

In the process of creating my own dessert display, I researched some of the breast cancer statistics–the Susan Komen Foundation was a great resource among others. Everything I read pointed directly to the fact breast cancer is something ALL women should take seriously. Risk increases as you age, and in the end, over a lifetime a startling 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with this disease.

But the good news? Early detection is one of the best tools in fighting breast cancer. So mothers, sisters, grandmothers, daughters, friends…be aware, and be screened!

And this month filled with pink ribbons is the perfect time for little reminders–a Breast Cancer Awareness box full of pink chocolates or a cupcake with a pretty pink ribbon topper to a friend or loved one might be just the thing they need to remember to be well.

To download the free printables, click on the links below:

Click here to see the full photo shoot!

Get Inspiration to Your inbox!

Comments

1. Lindsey says

I am looking for the statistics signs. Am I missing them. I love these and would like to use them for an awareness event. Thanks!

2. Donna Phillips says

Is there a set available in purple? While fighting breast cancer is a noble cause, I have yet to lose anyone in my life to it. So far I have been lucky in that respect, but have not been so lucky when it came to lung, ovarian, and kidney cancer. I am trying to find ways to raise funds for all cancers – and purple/lavendar is the color of general cancer awareness.

3. ginger says

I really appreciate the free stuff! Im holding a cancer drive to raise money and using these at it! THEYRE ADORABLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

4. rachelle says

I see a comment above about the hope tags availability in other colors. I am having a fundraising event in memory of my son who passed away when he was only 2 month old from a histio disorder. it is impossible to find anything similar to this. the histio color is blue. Could I purchase a printable of the hope sign in blue?? Thank you so much your designs are great & its great to see some charity items.

5. Poppet says

Hi
    We would like to use your display pic featured on our face book page.

Also we would love to ask that you help us spread the word about childhood cancer by doing a gold ribbon display
    Thanks
    P

6. says

These printable are amazing! & what a great way to show support for breast cancer awareness month. I will be sharing these on my blog, AnUblog.com. Thank you so much for creating these!

Trackbacks