The holiday season is a busy bustling time–when children spend a lot of time not in school. And I have to have to keep them busy so it’s also a happy holiday season! Over the summer we had a list of “50 fun things to do this summer” (we got the idea from another blog–thanks whoever you are!) and the kids had such a great time crossing each item off the list. It seemed like a great way to welcome the Christmas season as well–THE Christmas List: Top 20 things to do to Celebrate the Christmas Season. My oldest is already firing up her sharpie to start checking away.
For everyone out there who loves lists as much as my kids and I do (my husband is morally opposed) we’re offering a free printable to cross your Christmas “I”s and dot your holiday “T’s”. Thanks to Ashley Dickson for the design!
The list is an 8×10, so it’s the perfect size to put in a frame, or just layer with paper for a pretty hanging like I did in the picture. Download your list here.
And if you’re in prep mode for holiday gift giving and parties, don’t forget to check out our holiday printable sets in the store:
- Mod Holiday (with or without Santa!) in red, black and white
- Merry Little Christmas in pale blue and red damask with reindeer and snowflakes
- A Penguin Holiday – in red and green; perfect for classroom parties!
- Gingerbread Christmas Cookies – get some Christmas cookie love
- Snowflake Holiday Party – a more grown-up theme for celebrating