Summer time…that few months of year full of sunshine, fun, and the incessant “I’m bored!” cries from the kids. Sometimes just having a plan or something to be excited about is enough to keep a few of these away, so I’ve come up with a list of things everyone should try during the summer and put them in this Summer Bucket List free printable.
Kudos to you if you manage to finish them all! We just like ours to hang out and sort of give us suggestions as to what may be the next fun thing to try while we’re all so “bored.”
This printable prints to an 8×10, and is perfect for framing. With glass over the top, use a dry erase marker to check off items as you go along. Or leave out the glass and use a regular marker to fill up your bucket list. Click here to download!
Need more summer boredom killing ideas?
I’ve got a few planned for you this summer! Check back soon for some fun kid crafts and activities, and in the mean time, see these kid favorites from the past:
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Must-See 80s Movies for Kids
- Transformers Party Game – Making Headbands
- Spartan Warrior DIY Halloween Costume
- Morning Coffee Quotes Free SVGs
- Emoji Party Lanterns Tutorial and Free Printables
- You’ve Been Booed! Free Printables to Delight Your Friends