Decorating for the 4th of July is a balancing act. There is such a thing as too much when it comes to the stars and stripes! Choosing a few pretty prints, and layering them with good solids is going to give you a look that isn’t over blown every time.
In my most recent Crafty Hangout on Air for Bright Settings, I outline 4th of July Centerpiece Ideas and a real quick napkin ring tutorial.
These take less than two minutes to make! You can find the tablecloth and napkins at Bright Settings. The Liberty line is so festive! They also carry good quality napkins–the kind that don’t stain or wrinkle.
For the full how-to, be sure to watch the video below!
Being patriotic can be pretty!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Shadow Puppet Theater Indoor Activity for Kids
- DIY Pikachu Costume for a Pokemon Halloween with Cricut
- Cup full of cheer custom coffee mug for Christmas
- Wine Glass Holder Necklace DIY
- Sugar Skull Face Painting with Tulip Body Art Paint
- A Modern Duck Baby Shower