You’ll be able to find everything you need for this project pretty easily at Oriental Trading. They have tons of beads and masks, but I was partial to these sequined ones. They carry the clear vases–but honestly, I think I swung by my local thrift store to pick the one I have up. Any clear vase will really work here–you just need to be able to see the beads!
As you can see in the video, these centerpieces are QUICK to make. Like five to ten minutes at most. You’re trying too hard if it takes longer than that.
Easy Mardi Gras Centerpiece Materials
- Clear cylinder vase (buy it here)
- Dowel rods
- Masks (buy them here)
- Bead necklaces in purple, green and gold (buy them here)
- Free printable easy mardi gras centerpiece files
- 1 sheet white cardstock
In these pictures, I used a scrap of green fabric to put my vase on, but that part is totally optional! This will look nice on a plain table as well.
Loosely fill your vase up with mardi gras beads. Arrange some on top to spill out of the vase. Place a mask at the base of the vase.
Using the free printable easy mardi gras centerpiece files, print to white cardstock and cut out. Hot glue the dowel rods to the masks and to the back of the large centerpiece circle. Place the rods in the glass cylinder.
Add a few more beads around your vase and the extra circles to the bottom of your arrangement. Such an easy and completely fun centerpiece to make for celebrating Mardi Gras!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Monster Valentine Card Box and Monster Valentine Card with Cricut Maker
- DIY Hangover Kit
- 4th of July Centerpiece Ideas and Tablescape Inspiration
- DIY Puppy Party Fire Hydrant from Recyclables
- Star-Studded Broadway Birthday Party
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party Games