We’ve all done it. We’ve all gleefully opened the mailbox, pulled out the Pottery Barn catalog and coveted at least something inside. The good news about Pottery Barn items is that if you are a bit industrious, you can replicate their style. There are several such bloggers out there that have not only done this, but they were nice enough to post tutorials telling you how.
Living with Lindsay quite has a son who was in love with the felt pumpkin decorating kit, but Lindsay was not in love with paying for such a thing. Instead she sat down and drew up some templates and instructions that she shares here to make your own terrifying pumpkin faces.
Those cutie-patootie cupcake costumes at Pottery Barn Kids? For a mere $59 plus an arm or leg (your choice) for shipping, you can have this at your door in 3 to 5 business days.
So what’s a mom who wants a little cupcake cutie this holiday to do? Make her own, of course! Lemon Tree Creations armed with scissors, felt and a hot glue gun created a wonderful replica! And did you read that? No sewing machine required.
And if you’ve got the costume, you MUST have the matching bag. Infarrantly Creative to the rescue with her DIY version. Again, no sewing required!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- Baby Yoda Valentines Ideas with Cricut
- How to Iron Cricut Vinyl onto Upholstery
- How to Iron Vinyl onto Burlap – a Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Easy Paw Patrol Cake DIY in Just Ten Minutes
- How to Make Wood Signs with Cricut Explore
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In