Martha always has an abundance of great halloween ideas, and this year’s batch does not dissapoint! The templates and tutorials for decorating with silhouettes are on my list of favorites. There is a window in my front room that will be getting this elegant gothic curtain treatment. It’s wonderful that the materials are simple, too–just black craft paper!
Add scaredy cats over your existing pictures to give chill to your decor.
Creepy paper mice crawl their way up t he stairs and around the baseboards. Keep them well-fed, and I think they’ll behave! Find the templates to make your own mice here.
And there are many, many more silhouette templates available from Martha Stewart’s site!
Halloween Day 2: Decorating with Silhouettes
April 8, 2016
- Large Format Project with Cricut Maker 3
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- Paw Patrol Party Hat
- Easy Paw Patrol Cake DIY in Just Ten Minutes
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Emoji Party Lanterns Tutorial and Free Printables
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Trees – a DIY Tutorial and How-To