Start spooky at your front door this Halloween–a great wreath is always a good way to go! I see this one from Craftaholics Anonymous in my door’s future–a pair of scissors and the ability to tie a knot is all you need to create this little bit of fabulous!
Same idea, but with ribbon! See the tutorial at The Long Thread.
I admit to having an inexplicable thing for feathers–so this wreath is irresistible! These require the wreath form, and a couple of feather boas. Just wrap them around the form and glue gun into place. Swell Designer goes into a bit more detail than that in her tutorial, and you can also see how she made the funky ornaments to go on the wreath.
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- DIY Jigglypuff Pokemon Halloween Costume
- Boo Your Neighbors Halloween Piñata from Recyclables
- Mad Science Lab Trunk-or-Treat Ideas
- Little Witch’s Tea Party on a Budget – A Bewitching Halloween Party
- Kids’ 15 Minute Halloween Craft: Black Sock Cat