Green? Halloween??? YES! Who would have thought you could add some eco-friendly to you halloween? By using party printables you can do your part to help the environment. Sounds a little silly, I know, but by downloading and printing at home, eliminating the use of packaging, minimizing the use of paper by only printing what you need, and using no transportation to ship your products to you (not to mention no storing your products or using physical merchandising to try to get you to buy them), you are helping with that important “Save the Earth” thing we’ve all been hearing so much about. All that and you get something unique for your party, too!
And speaking of Halloween printables, Frog Prince Paperie’s “Trick or Treat” Halloween set is on sale for $9 for all the printed at home paper items you see in these pictures — but today is the last day! Tomorrow, October 1st, the price will go up to $14. That’s a reason to go be green if I ever saw one!
I’m not just shamelessly promoting my designs. There are many other Halloween printable party packs offered by other talented designers out there and I encourage you to go look around and support the printable party industry one way or another!
Some other ways to add a little green to your halloween?
1. Consider a costume swap with your friends and neighbors. Reduce, reuse, recyle!
2. Make a trick or treat bag out of something you already have – like a cool superman or strawberry shortcake pillowcase that may be hiding in the back of the closet.
3. Choose natural holiday decorations like pumpkins, straw bales (and paper) or repurposed items from your home or the thrift store. I think the best parties I’ve seen have been ones that use these type of items!
I’m getting down off my soapbox now, thanks for listening. Have a great GREEN day!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Patio on a Budget : Painted Rug
- Spartan Warrior DIY Halloween Costume
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- How to Make a Scribblebot and Spin Some Science into Your Staycation
- DIY Puppy Party Fire Hydrant from Recyclables
- Delicious Gift Giving: Non-Dairy Hot Chocolate Gift Basket for the Holidays