The last round of Valentines was sweet–as in full of sugar. I know that they might not be useful to all of you, as many of us have “no candy” rules in place in the classroom on Valentine’s Day. My son’s class are going to be getting these Non-Candy Valentines that are totally a-mazing! Also, this is an excuse to be completely punny, so bear with me a little bit.
These non-candy Valentines are super simple on the assembly front. Download the free printable non-candy Valentine file here then print and cut it out. These are straight edged, so should be a quick process.
I bought these cute little heart mazes at one of the big box stores; they come 18 to a pack, so were perfect classroom size. A little double-stick tape on the back of the heart will secure them to the paper after your child has had a chance to fill in their names. Alternatively, a glue dot will do the job of keeping the maze on the paper. Non-candy Valentines done.
I do love an easy project!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Send a Hug In the Mail DIY
- Easy Valentine Craft – Paper Heart Garland with Cricut
- Baby Yoda Classroom Valentine – Pencil Toppers
- Baby Yoda Valentines Ideas with Cricut
- Monster Valentine Card Box and Monster Valentine Card with Cricut Maker
- 75 Valentine’s Day Free Printable Ideas for the Best V-day Ever!
- Free Printable Valentines Day Mail Boxes