If you haven’t seen this darling Vintage Toys party by Bella Grace Party Designs, you’re in for a treat! Using one of my favorite color schemes, red and aqua, the designer (Lindsey) created many many little details in this party that all add up to a impressive event.
The outside table was decorated with vintage style toys she was able to pick up easily at Target–love it when great style is accessible!
The sock monkey in a radio-flyer wagon and building blocks gave the table great height and interesting focal points. Each place setting was carefully designed with matching plates and little snack cups filled with cotton candy.
Personalized soda bottles were a neat touch, and I’m sure impressed the guests!
Lindsey also set up a dessert buffet inside the house. I just love that cloth bunting she has across the front of the table.
Milk and cookies were stylishly served
along with candy treats sitting beside more vintage toys!
The birthday boy’s cake was even topped with an adorable vintage toy bicycle. Thanks again to Bella Grace Designs for sharing such a spectacular event!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Blaze and the Monster Machines Birthday Party Ideas
- Disney Princess Baby Shower with the Cricut Maker
- Watercolor Fishing Baby Shower
- Emoji Party Ideas to DIY
- 5 Minute Pool Party Cupcakes and the Last Minute Pool Party
- How to Train Your Dragon Birthday Party Games