One of the coolest parts about what I do is being able to help in a little way with milestones and celebrations. I just love seeing pictures of these events with all the beaming faces. Natalie at Southern Belle’s Charm recently created one such happy celebration; she took the graduation set designed by Frog Prince designer Renee Adler and had it recolored for her son, Greyson’s, graduation from kindergarten. It looks like it was an event no one is soon to forget!
One of my favorite things that Natalie did in this party is creatively used the printables she was given; she used them as building blocks to create what she needed rather than use everything just as it was. See her website for photos of the entire inspirational event!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- How to Make a Tissue Paper Flamingo
- Older Kid Easter Egg Hunt Ideas at Home
- Sundae Sundays Bar with DIY Personalized Ice Cream Bowls
- Pikachu Ears Pokemon Party Activity
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- Graduation Party Centerpiece Tutorial and Free Printables