Every great party has a great party favor! The graduation party favors for our party were easy to make, and fell into my favorite party favor category–chocolate and consumable! Hershey kisses decorated with graduation printable kiss stickers (which are free printables here on this page!) are tucked into cellophane bags and topped off with pretty paper tags made with Shutterfly address labels.
To make this party favor, you’re going to need:
- Free Printable graduation kiss stickers (or confetti) -click to download
- 4×4 inch squares light blue scrapbook paper
- 1×4.5 inch strip red scrapbook paper
- 1.5 x 3 inch black scrapbook paper
- Address labels with Graduation messaging (buy them here)
- 4inch wide cellophane bag
Fold your 4 inch squares of light blue paper in half, and cut notches out of the ends of the red strips of paper.
Place your address label sticker on the black rectangle. If your address label happens to be a different size than the one here, just cut the black to be about 1/8-1/4 inch bigger on all sides than the label itself.
Bust out your glue stick! Glue the red strip to the center front of the fold of your blue paper. Center your black paper on top of that and glue it down.
Print the graduation kiss sticker file to white card stock and punch out the circles with a 3/4 inch punch. Use your glue stick to glue the circles to the bottom of your hershey kisses. Alternatively, you can use the tiny circles as confetti for decorating your tables.
Put a handful of hershey kisses in one of the cellophane bags and roll over the top. Staple the bag to the inside back of the folded blue paper on both sides of the bag.
On the side of the blue paper that didn’t get staples, apply a generous amount of glue than fold shut and press down firmly.
There are a million ways to present these graduation party favors for your guests; pin them to a cork board, lay them on a platter, pile them up in a basket; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a quick tutorial on how to make sparkly number toppers for your graduates’ celebration cake!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Let’s Get Lit Holiday T-Shirt Designs
- How to Curve Text in Cricut to Make Monogram Signs
- Paw Patrol Party Hat
- Easy Paw Patrol Cake DIY in Just Ten Minutes
- Sundae Sundays Bar with DIY Personalized Ice Cream Bowls