Confetti is totally fun. Really, it is! Sometimes it’s worth the clean up for those pure moments of joy when those little pieces of papers are fluttering down around your head. For our graduation party this year, I made some fun confetti poppers out of push up pop containers I had sitting around.
I had made a ton of tissue tassels for the display, and all the little trimmings made fantastic confetti. All you need to do is cut tissue paper into tiny squares to make your own.
Wrap the push-up pop container with a strip of scrapbook paper and adhere to the container. You can download the free graduation scrapbook paper here. A few pre-printed stickers from Shutterfly of our grad finished off the front of the confetti popper containers.
I cut a circle of glitter paper for the lid for some extra sparkle. And some bows, too.
Stuff the container full of your tissue paper confetti and put the lid back on.
Then get ready for some fun! It’s a neat addition to any party!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Dead Disco Trunk or Treat Idea
- How to make a DIY Tissue Paper Parrot for Luau Parties
- Paw Patrol Party Hat
- 4th of July Centerpiece Ideas and Tablescape Inspiration
- St. Patrick’s Day Easy Home Decor
- Seed Packet Baby Shower Favor – Make it in 7 Minutes!
- Sugar Skull Face Painting with Tulip Body Art Paint