The kids’ table has become a new tradition in many households. It makes sense. The adults want to eat and enjoy the chatter and company in peace, and the last thing the kids want to do is feel left out because of the adult conversations going on around them. Having a “kids table” made just for them will help them stay thankful on Thanksgiving.
There have been SO many points of inspiration for the Thanksgiving kid table over the last few years, so I pulled out a few of my favorites to share. Hope it sparks a few ideas for you make the day even better.
Kid Friendly Thanksgiving by Paging Supermom for the Land of Nod
- Party Entertainment Ideas for Adults to Guarantee an Awesome Time
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings
- Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas for with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Party Ideas – Celebrating 35 Years of Fun
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In
- Coffee and Cravings Baby Shower
- A Grinchmas Party