{Free Printable} Thanks for making birthday WISHes come true!

I’m a little bit (well, a LOT) humbled by the response to this party. It’s all a labor of love for me, so it’s very exciting when that work is appreciated! I’ve got to give one last big THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to putting this party on. This includes the small army that was at my house helping to get everything ready, y’all know who you are!

Renee Adler, one of the very talented designers that works with me, was kind enough to make this very cute poster for Maddie’s party with the “Star Light, Star Bright, First Star I See Tonight” poem on it. As a thank you to everyone for helping lots of wishes come true this  spring, we’re offering this poster as a free printable! It has been scaled down to 8×10 so everyone will be able to print it.

wish birthday party

Click HERE to download. If you missed seeing the wish party, click through to the background, overall post and the dessert details.

Get Inspiration to Your inbox!

Comments

1. Debra says

This party was truly amazing! I LOVE all the details and sweet styling–my daughter is turning 9 in August and we will be contacting you for party supplies!

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I too would love this print in a 9 x 13.

Debra

2. Megan says

What an adorable printable! I’m having a little girl in just a few weeks and I’ve been looking for a quote or something fun to hang in her nursery- this is it!

3. Melanie says

That poster is gorgeous! Would you mind sending me the larger size? It would look perfect in my neice’s room.

Thank you!

4. Tricia says

I love this printable, it’s so adorable. Could you please send me the larger version also? Thanks so much!

5. jules says

hi – super cute – love this tons! could you please send me the larger version too?
    thank you so much!!

6. emily says

beautiful party! love the colors!

could i please also have the larger sized poster. thank you so much for offering this to us all.

7. Flori says

I love this and was wondering if the color could be changed for a boy. I’d also like the 13×9 size. Thank you.

8. Amberly says

Hi!! This is the most beautiful and perfectly, deliciously whimsical party I have ever seen!! My daughter’s name is Estella which means “star” and I can’t wait to do her 1st birthday in the star/wish theme! In LOVE!!! Can you please send me the 13×9 poster too?? Thank you!!! :)

9. Maricris says

Love this poem! Redesigning my daughter’s room for her 3rd birthday and I would love to get the 13×9 version of this please.Thanks!

10. Kim says

Oh I love this! Found it on Pinterest. Would you mind emailing me the larger 13×9 version please? Thank you.

11. Tracy says

This is a perfect addition to my daughters “princess” themed room. Is there anyway to get the original 13x19size? Thanks so much!

Trackbacks