There is nothing like the smell of baking banana bread!
Especially when then end result is as delicious as this recipe.
Banana bread was something I used to make out of necessity at my house. When we first got married, my husband would buy big bunches of bananas and then pretend like he was going to eat them…so of course we always had big bunches of black bananas on the counter. After a while I did wise up, because I did (finally) figure out he was just doing that so I’d make my banana bread recipe for him. It worked out, as I had the perfect excuse to refine my banana bread recipe over all those years–19 if you’re counting.
Banana bread is something I also like to make up for little gifts. The craft stores make it so easy now with all the paper baking dishes, a cello bags, and a personalized tags they’ve made available. The little personalized touches make these edible presents a thoughtful gift worth receiving.
This recipe is a little different–it’s a banana bread recipe with sour milk. Don’t worry, I’ll show you just how to make sour milk for banana bread without having to truly spoil anything.
So lets get baking–click on to the next page!
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- Taco Party Ideas with Family Style Steak Street Taco Recipe
- How to Iron Vinyl onto Burlap – a Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Easy DIY Fall Banner
- Easy DIY Star Wars Costumes
- Pokeball DIY Pokemon Party Favor in Under 10 Minutes!
- Little Angel First Birthday Party