So have I mentioned my infatuation with all things Cricut? I’m obsessed. I spotted a t-shirt a bit ago that totally cracked me up but when I went to go buy it I couldn’t find it…so I whipped out my Cricut Machine and made myself the cutest “Chaos Coordinator” shirt ever!
Really, it was so incredibly cute, I had to make a matching one for one of my good friends. Hers I added the sparkle to–but thinking I’m going to go do that to mine as well. The little extra sparkle makes it look really good with a fancy necklace…and t-shirts with fancy necklaces are very trendy.
the chaos coordinator t-shirt
Just a few easy-to-find supplies. Affiliate links ahead–they cost you nothing, but help me keep content free when you click them!
- Raglan t-shirt (buy it here)
- Cricut black vinyl iron on (buy it here)
- Cricut silver or rainbow glitter vinyl iron on (buy it here)
- Chaos Coordinator SVG file (download here)
Chances are, if you’re landing here looking for a free svg file, you already know how to get to this point. But for those of you who don’t:
- Download svg file. (Click here if you missed it before).
- Open Cricut Design Space.
- Upload the svg file the design space.
- Insert the image into a new canvas.
- Adjust image size for your t-shirt size. Cricut has a few t-shirt templates that are pretty helpful for this!
- Click “Make.”
- Choose your machine, choose your material (iron-on vinyl), and DON’T FORGET TO CLICK MIRROR IMAGE!
- Load your mat with your vinyl shiny side down and go!
- Weed out your vinyl so only the “Chaos Coordinator” lettering remains
- Place your weeded vinyl on your t-shirt
Can’t say enough about how much I love the Cricut EasyPress. It’s just amazing. After about a minute of heat-up time, it takes about 2 minutes to finish this shirt.
So cute! My daughter has requested a t-shirt that says “Chaos Creator.” She’s pretty right about that!
If you want the glittery option, just cut an extra “chaos” out and layer it on off set over the black.
In no time flat, you have a t-shirt ready for wearing or gifting!