While everything is still quite green here in Florida, I hear the leaves have turned spectacular colors throughout the rest of the country. Since we don’t have brilliantly hued foliage, we kinda have to make our own fall ambiance–and the result is a few fun fall crafts that you can do at home with the kids that will last the whole season long. Click over to Celebrations.com to see the full articles!
For less than $2, you and your children can put together this felt “fall” banner. Really, if you use the basic idea, you can make banners for any holiday of the year!
Every little girl I know loves hair accessories. And they seem to love them even more if they get to make them themselves. Here is a quick tutorial for felt fall hair bands that most little girls will be able to make themselves, if not, with a tiny bit of help from an adult.
This little autumn tree is a double good project. There is play dough and painting involved! Get the instructions here.
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Witch or Treat DIY Halloween Decor
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- How to Make a Scribblebot and Spin Some Science into Your Staycation
- Family New Years Eve Party: Pajama Party Down!
- Pokeball DIY Pokemon Party Favor in Under 10 Minutes!
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Trees – a DIY Tutorial and How-To