Tip 10: Don’t underestimate the decorative power of royal icing.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to decorate with candy! But that can get really expensive, and using royal icing as its own decorative element can look absolutely gorgeous!
If you’re going to do decorative piping, or if you’re going to put on heavy candies, it’s much easier to do the decorating before the house is assembled.
There you go! Add these 10 tips to the valuable advice that Paula already figured out, and you’ll have fabulous success making gingerbread houses. Happy baking!
Thank you SO MUCH Nicole for your brilliant and detailed gingerbread house tutorial.
Also be sure to see Tikkido’s blog where she shares her expertise and amazing finds for celebrations of all kinds, or follow her on Facebook!
Thanks again, Nicole!!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY VSCO Girl Shoes with the Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Mistakes to Avoid Using Cricut Infusible Ink Pens and Markers on T-shirts
- 100 Best Pokemon Party Ideas Ever!
- Little Lumberjack First Birthday Party
- Pikachu Ears Pokemon Party Activity
- Seed Packet Baby Shower Favor – Make it in 7 Minutes!