How do you make your gingerbread houses?
You can go to the store and buy a totally stale piece of cardboardesque pre-made gingerbread house kit or use some crumbly graham crackers to build a house looking thing, but those gingerbread avenues have always lacked a fair bit of charm.
There’s no fragrant smell of gingerbread wafting through the house and no bonding time with the kids over rolling out dough. Also, there’s no gingerbread scraps to snack on while things are finishing baking. (This is a big deal–trust.)
Homemade Gingerbread Without the Stress
What if I told you that even if you’re super busy over Christmas and have only modest baking skills you can totally pull off a gingerbread house or five? I’m going to share with you a little gingerbread love and a really great source of gingerbread knowledge–my friend Nikki over at Tikkido.com.
Nikki is amazing. She has baked over 4,000 gingerbread houses and has honed how to make gingerbread houses to a science. A science she has put together for you in her new e-book, “Gingerbread for Beginners.”
This book helped me bake almost 30 gingerbread houses just this week much more quickly than I though I could, the ideas and templates are perfect, not to mention, the RECIPE IS DELICIOUS. It doesn’t need refrigerating, which makes it even easier to use. And it tastes good. Did I say that already? It needs repeating!
As an aside, I am being paid zilch to tell you about this, I just think this book and method for making gingerbread is that great that I think your Christmas NEEDS this book.
For less than $7, you get a de-facto gingerbread house tutorial from start to finish, including sources for products that includes:
- that absolutely delicious gingerbread recipe I just raved about
- the recipe for the ONLY kind of icing you should be using for gingerbread (hint: it’s not buttercream!)
- pages and pages of tips and tricks and techniques Nikki has developed in making thousands–yes, thousands–of gingerbread houses over the years
- five printable templates for easy, basic gingerbread houses
- really really pretty gingerbread house pictures
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO BUY THIS BOOK NOW!
You’ll love it!
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Skeleton Fairies for Halloween
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- How to Make a DIY Viking Ship Centerpiece – How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- How to make a Mario Brothers Boo Ghost DIY
- 4th of July Centerpiece Ideas and Tablescape Inspiration
- Children’s Ornament Making Party and Kid Christmas Crafts
- Creative Christmas Card Photo Tips