Today on the Handmade Holiday Party Hop, we’ve got some super cute DIY Party Decorations!
Make pretty DIY Ornament Party Favors with Lindi at Love the Day. She has a tutorial complete with free downloadable tag.
How cute is this DIY Christmas Light Garland?? My kids would love this. Hop over to Paging Supermom for the Tutorial. She’s even come up with some coordinating printable paper that is free to download.
DIY Ornament Party Drinks by Not Just a Mommy are a perfect precious party detail that your guests will love!
See more of the Party Hop:
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- How to Use Infusible Ink Pens with the Cricut Mug Press
- DIY VSCO Girl Shoes with the Cricut EasyPress Mini
- How to Iron Vinyl onto Burlap – a Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Watercolor Fishing Baby Shower
- Easy Pokemon Party Games and Pokemon Party Activities
- New Year’s Eve Party Ideas: NYE Party Decorating