The Party Hop, led by Sara at Confetti Sunshine, has created another fabulous party hop full of inspiration–this time for the holidays! Over the next few days, we’ll be linking up to lots of fun Christmas time goodies and DIY tutorials for wrapping and tagging gifts, making ornaments and decorations and we even have a few ideas for giving gifts to your neighbors.
Today’s post is all about DIY gift wrap with a side of holiday banner…
Paisley Petal Events has a full tutorial on this DIY Holiday Banner, including free printables for download.
Lulu the Baker created this precious DIY Watercolor Gift Wrap – it’s easy to make, no super artistic inclinations needed!
I love up cycling! There are quite a few great ideas for upcyling DIY Ornament Gift Tags by the Elephant of Surprise.
Another fun upcylcing idea from My Paper Pinwheel – a DIY Egg Carton Gift Wrap, perfect for wrapping up holiday baking.
See more of the Party Hop:
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Boo Cup Halloween Boo Your Neighbors
- DIY Halloween Mask Ideas for Cricut
- Funny Princess Leia T-Shirt
- Wine Glass Holder Necklace DIY
- Easy Pokemon Party Games and Pokemon Party Activities
- Papel Picado Banners for the Cinco De Mayo Party Hop – Day 2!
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Trees – a DIY Tutorial and How-To