Wow. What a year it has been! And how fast it went by. And how much we did! So in brief and without further ado–
- Published three, THREE! issues of Festivities Magazine chock full of party inspiration.
- Made print appearances in Women’s Day Magazine, Yum! Food and Fun for Kids, Space Coast Living Magazine and Florida Today Newspaper.
- Signed on as a contributing writer at Celebrations.com
- Continued to write for Project Nursery!
- Went to the World’s Largest Baby shower with Project Nursery and Big City Moms
- Did two tours (here and here) of duty for Operation Shower
- Launched a new website, April 2012
- Launched a “grown up” shop, Frog Prince Occasions
- Published 10 new free printables
- Published 14 (!) new original parties
- Published 16 new tutorials
- Did a photoshoot with a large company in New Orleans (whoo hoo!)
- Wrote articles for publications all over
- Had a really successful year running the shop
I’m a little exhausted just thinking about all that. It was a really overwhelmingly busy year with little rest. But after a hiatus last month, we’re ready for what is to come. Here is to another great and fabulous year. Happy 2013!