So I’m that lucky mom this year that gets to throw the kid’s Easter party at school. Fortunately, all the cool stuff we made for Brennan’s 1st birthday party just needs a touch of pink to make some really spectacular decor that only the teachers and I will appreciate. I never can do things by halves, so I did make a cute little Easter themed suite with cupcake toppers, party circles and big bag/basket tags.
The kids made Easter baskets in class this year, so I opted for a snazzied up paper bag. I couldn’t resist the feathers.
Each one has a bunny cookie and three plastic eggs: two with candy, one with three fuzzy chicks. The party circles finished these off perfectly!
The kid’s party went well–the room was quite colorful once I filled it with the tissue pouf arrangements. I painted bunny faces on all the kids that were willing and topped them off with bunny ears…it was quite a scene by the time we were all done, and everyone had a blast!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- How to Make Tissue Paper Pineapple Pouf & Flamingo [Luau DIY]
- 5 Minute Pool Party Cupcakes and the Last Minute Pool Party
- Family New Years Eve Party: Pajama Party Down!
- Star-Studded Broadway Birthday Party
- Farm Animals and Tractor’s Birthday Party
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party