This Peanut Butter Pie Parfait post is sponsored by International Delights.
When I go to restaurants and they have peanut butter pie on the menu, it’s all I can do NOT to order it. It’s such a perfect dessert. Creamy peanut butter, chocolate and a crisp bit of graham cracker crust….just YUM! So when International Delights asked me to be an ambassador for their brand, I couldn’t resist turning their Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer into something that reminded me of that pie. Like Peanut Butter Pie parfaits. I love the idea of these because you can shrink them down to mini size for a bite-sized dessert or you can put them in a pretty parfait glass for single serving bliss.
The ingredients are easily found at your local grocery store–nothing crazy in here! The International Delights Coffee Creamer can be found in the dairy aisle. There are lots of new different flavors of creamer, and I’m really excited to start trying them all out!
how to make a Peanut Butter Pie Parfait
Watch the video (it’s less than a minute!) then get working on this decadently delicious recipe.
Peanut Butter Pie Parfait
- 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup International Delight Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer
- 2 tubs whipped cream thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- Hot Fudge
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and coffee creamer. Blend well. Add 1 tub whipped cream to mixture then blend on high until fully incorporated. In a parfait or tall, thin glass layer peanut butter mixture, graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream and hot fudge. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
If you go to the International Delights website (click here) you can join their #CreamerNation. I really love what a sense of humor they have! Joining up on their list will score you some coupons, creamer recipes and other fun stuff you’re going to be happy you subscribed for.
Let me know if you make this Peanut Butter Pie Parfait–I’m sure it’ll be your family’s favorite if you do!