This party by Brittany at Grey Grey Designs is so perfect for fall–September through November. She took her design cues from the current ombre trend and wove it throughout the beautiful luncheon she held for her little boy’s baptism. If you’re looking for some unique inspiration for a Thanksgiving table, I think this party has it!
Brittany used the Little Pumpkin printables for the event, and tucked them among the pretty fall leaves.
The food table received a wonderful design treatment with ombre leaves cascading down the wall and artfully arranged offerings.
This is my favorie part of the party –desserts, go figure! 🙂 I loooove the modern fabric on the table with a rustic looking hoop backdrop. It works so well together!
Here is a gratuitous baby picture. Her little man is so darn cute, I couldn’t resist.
She has many many more photos at her site here and all the wonderful details she worked into the party. Wonderful job, Brittany–I can’t wait to use a few of your ideas for Thanksgiving myself!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- Transformers Party Game – Making Headbands
- Spartan Warrior DIY Halloween Costume
- Paw Patrol Party Ideas for Moms in a Hurry
- Boo Your Neighbors Halloween Piñata from Recyclables
- First Day of School Free Printable
- Knight and Princess Tea Party Play Date