I just love those Savvy Moms Bri & Amy. They KNOW the same-old-same-old playdates can become dull and bring some creative life to these everyday events. For Valentine’s Day, they held a “Rock of Love” playdate party for their kids.
These parties are always budget-concious, and decor found in the dollar bins at Target or at the dollar store!
What a cool cupcake stand–made out of old LPs!
The kids look like they had a blast! To see more of this playdate and all the fun details, pop on over to The Savvy Moms Guide site!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Baby Yoda Classroom Valentine – Pencil Toppers
- How to Train Your Dragon Party Ideas
- 100 Best Pokemon Party Ideas Ever!
- Little Lumberjack First Birthday Party
- Mario Brothers Piranha Plant DIY and Question Mark Box Tutorial
- Secret Agent Spy Birthday Party
- Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep at Your Daughter’s First Slumber Party