Things are getting moved in my house for Christmas decorations and it’s gotten me thinking a lot about cleaning. Well, maybe not a lot. Definitely some. Truth is, I am a really terrible housekeeper and most of those duties fall to my husband, God bless him. Mostly I’ve been thinking about parties past that show up in the patchwork of stains on our carpeting.
Stains that are ironically enough, all memories from some fun time or another we’ve had here with kids and parents over flowing our rooms. After so many parties, I’d dare say we see the same kind of party animals at every party. #deepcleaning
The 5 Kinds of Party Animals you see at a Kids’ Party
- The Monkey. They climb all over the furniture and every inch of carpeting, leaving sticky hands and foot prints everywhere they go.
- The Grazer. Close relation to a cow. They pick up bits and pieces of party food here and there and walk around with it while eating small bits at a time. Then they leave piles all over your pasture. Biggest. Crumbabies. Ever.
- The Pig. Seriously, you know these kids have manners, but somehow they manage to roll in their food and anything they eat ends up all over them. And your carpets.
- The Spook. Rarely seen, but they do exist. Neat and proper, there is never really any evidence that they’ve been there. No crumbs, no cups left on the side board and no sticky handprints. They probably clean their rooms at home, too.
- The Tazmanian Devil. They come through like a tornado, and you’re left gasping in their messy wake every single time.
Mess and all, I do love all the party animals that come over. Especially now that I have a weapon against all those stains. The BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet is a mighty cool carpet cleaner to use for intense party clean-up.
The new house is half carpet, where the old house was all tile, so we haven’t had a reason for a carpet cleaner in awhile…but I have to tell you I am in love with this little machine. Our old one was big and bulky and the soap and water filling was downright confusing, but the BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet has solved all those problems and made a light-weight easy to use machine. That works really really well.
I’m always skeptical about performance claims, but these guys are telling the truth. A couple passes and all the kid crud came right out of the carpet, and my rug was like new (color me shocked!) I cleaned this rug right on top of the hardwood floors, and it sucked all the water right back out so there was no chance for dampness on the underside. Talk about professional results! And nice smelling.
How about a BISSELL for free? That’s right. BISSELL is offering two product bundles (including a BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet and BISSELL Deep Clean + Antibacterial formula) as a giveaway. 2 winners will be chosen at random across all Linquia communities. All you have to do to enter in the drawing is leave a comment on this post with a cleaning tip you have on how you clean up after your party animals!
I loved this machine, but if you don’t want to take my word for it, click over to the ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet’s page and read up on it yourself! For every purchase of the BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet, BISSELL will donate $10 to the BISSELL Pet Foundation to help America’s homeless pets.
- Shadow Puppet Theater Indoor Activity for Kids
- Top Things to Do in Your Christmas Jammies
- Taco Party Ideas with Family Style Steak Street Taco Recipe
- DIY Spinner Art STEM Project
- How to Throw a Teen Movie Night, Princess Bride Style
- Surf’s Up 2 Luau Party
- How to Make a Scribblebot and Spin Some Science into Your Staycation
- 15 Minute Reindeer Food Favor and Free Printable