For the Angel first birthday party, among all the sweets and whipped cream treats we had some party favors for our guests to take home! They are fairly quick and easy to put together, and I’m even providing a free lollipop birthday party favor free printable so you can make these at home!
- Free printable lollipop party favor file (pink)
- White cardstock
- Gold glitter paper or ribbon
After you print out your free printable lollipop party favor file to white cardstock, cut the shapes out. You’ll have a set of wings and an oblong shape for each party favor. Fold along the lines.
Finish off by creating a circular loop of ribbon or paper for a halo at the top of your lollipop stick, and glue it on.
Hope these little angels make a perfect present for your party guests!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day Favors for the Classroom
- Free Pokemon Printable Valentines Cards
- Christmas Pickle Ornament Free Printable
- Minecraft Party Favor DIY – TNT!
- Seed Packet Baby Shower Favor – Make it in 7 Minutes!
- How to Train Your Dragon Sheep Toss Party Game Tutorial
- Free Printable: Lunch Box Love Notes