The entire party was crafted in less than 36 hours–and hey, a girl has gotta sleep and take care of her kids–so all the projects in the party were Craft Lightning projects. Easy and cheap was the goal. I’m really excited to share how I made what was my favorite part of the decorations, the Dr. Seuss Party Centerpiece, here on Craft Lightning with Crafty Hangouts.
What you’ll need to make this Seuss party project:
- Free printable Seuss inspired balloon graphics
- Black foam core board
- Spray adhesive or glue stick
- Thin dowel rod
- Black Paint
- Styrofoam block
- Hot glue
- Tissue Paper
Check out the video below for all the instructions. And yes, although I said cardstock, that was really just camera nerves and I really meant to say FOAM CORE is what you want to glue all your graphics to!
wondering about the hot knife, you can find them here through my affiliate links on Amazon.com:
I personally have the Walnut Hallow hotknife, and couldn’t live without it! It makes all of my foam core and plastic cutting projects SO much easier!
Be sure to check out the rest of this Dr. Seuss party for more Seussical inspiration, and lots of other Dr. Seuss Craft Lightning projects on Crafty Hangouts!
- Valentines Day Ideas
- Tips for Successful Holiday Entertaining
- DIY Luau Tiki Glasses and Tiki Drink Buckets
- Let’s Get Lit Holiday T-Shirt Designs
- Paw Patrol Party Hat
- About to Pop Free Printable Baby Shower Invitation
- You’ve Been Booed! Free Printables to Delight Your Friends
- Graduation Party Centerpiece Tutorial and Free Printables