Every once in a while there are some definite perks to being a contributing writer. Being forced to drink champagne and come up with a few new cocktail ideas for Celebrations.com was one of them. We had a girls night in, all the mixers you could imagine and a fabulous time concocting some great drinks. Any beverage with chocolate liquor is going to be a favorite, but the standout darling of the bunch was the Black Cherry Blush Cocktail.
Hop over to Celebrations.com for all the fantastic recipes!
- Bourbon Banana Bread Recipe
- Top Halloween Ideas for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Ideas
- Easy Taco Bar Ideas for Walking Tacos that WOW Party Guests
- Cappuccino and Cookies Cookie Exchange for a Girls Night In
- Bake Sale Recipe Winner: S’Mores Cupcakes
- Delicious Gift Giving: Non-Dairy Hot Chocolate Gift Basket for the Holidays
- Gingerbread House Tutorial and How-To…From a PRO!